Stinger - Midnight EditionRegular price $5,450.00 Sale price $5,200.00 Save $250.00
The Midnight Edition...black on black on black. Dark Night riders cruising the city streets opt for this sweet murdered out ride. Included in the build are the following upgrades:
- Black Frame
- Black Tank
- Black Seat
- Black Sport Shocks
- Blacked out LED Lights
- Black Huck Tank Logo
- Low Rise Bars
- Bikes are shipped with Certificate of Origin as an Electric Moped
- Vintage Moped Style Steel Frame (Made in the USA)
- Triple-Tree Handle Bar Mounts with Moped Style Front Forks
- 17" Front & Rear Off Road Motorcycle Style Tires
- Maximum Load : 325lbs
- Motorcycle quality Rear & Front Hydraulic Disc brakes
- CT-22 LCD Display
- On/Off Key Switch
- Eco/Normal/Sport Mode
- AC 110-220V 5A Charger
- Full-Twist Throttle
- 12v Conversion System for Accessories, Horn and Lights
- LED Headlight w/ High and Low Beams
- LED Turn Signals & Integrated Brake Light
Performance and Spec Details
- BATTERY OPTIONS: Standard 1800 kWh or Upgraded 3000 kWh (charger included)
- MOTOR: QS 205 3.5t 3000w Nominal /5000w Peak
- CONTROLLER- SVMC72150
- CHARGING TIME AND LIFE: 4-6 Hours; > 900 cycles
- RANGE: Average 50-60 Miles but varies by rider type and terrain
- RIDER WEIGHT LIMIT: 325 lbs
- REAR SUSPENSION: chrome fully adjustable extreme quality 350mm shock absorbers
- HANDLEBARS: Standard 7/8” Black Box Window Attack Style Cruiser (customizable)
- The Stinger now comes standard with Foot Pegs - pedals are an optional upgrade.
These are not your average Chinese E-Bikes. You need to treat them as motorcycles. As such, upkeep and maintenance may be required. With the higher speeds that our bikes reach vibration is likely to occur and cause, like a motorcycle or moped, the need to twist a wrench or check a connection may occur. Please do not purchase the Rebel, Stinger or Fury if you are afraid to get your hands dirty and tighten the occasional bolt or fix a loose connection.
This bike should be registered as a moped if the rider intends to use on the road. When operating the bike at high speeds we recommend wearing the proper protective gear and obeying proper laws and regulations. It is also recommended that unless registered, the Stinger should only be ridden on private property and roads.
Please check with your local laws regarding the legal limits and requirements for Mopeds.
Please be aware, we do charge a cancellation fee on any cancellation after 48rs of purchase. Please see our policy for more details.