Brand and Marketing Manager APPLY NOW
We are looking for a rad human to join our team as a Brand and Marketing Manager. You will manage the day to day brand communications with current customers and potential customers via online, social and direct channels.
A bit about us
Huck is a rapidly growing manufacture of electric motorbikes and gear. We strive to be an awesome place to work and provide amazing benefits for all employees. We build products that we all love, provide incredible experiences to our customers, and are changing the world by getting more people on electric. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Give us an idea and we will bring it to life!
We are looking for a full-time Marketing and Events Coordinator. Candidate must be highly motivated and have proven ability to coordinate and manage social, paid media, pr and events. In partnership with the leadership team and CMO, the candidate will help plan, create, and execute all marketing, advertising, branding and events for the Huck. You will manage social media, website, and product promotion activities consistent with the goals and objectives of Huck. Must be flexible and able to work evenings and weekends, when necessary.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of the marketing plan; also maintains routine updates of the marketing plan
- Conduct market research activities and analysis and establishes data management to improve marketing efforts.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of the marketing, advertising and public relations activities.
- Organize community & dealership events for the dealership, such as fashion shows, bike week, open houses, motorcycle rides, & charity events; also develop and organize Huck chapter activities.
- Manage annual marketing budgets, regularly monitors expenditures, and prepares summary assessments and reports.
- Monitor and analyze marketing promotion results to determine effectiveness of each promotion campaign.
- Responsible for maintaining the Huck website.
- Responsible for taking content creation and uploading them to social media and websites.
Advertising & Promotion
- Direct and coordinate production of advertising and promotional spot announcements, press releases, direct mailings and online publications to customers.
- Create, review and/or oversee online ad’s, newspaper, magazine advertising, and other promotional publications.
- Write and edit promotional and informational materials, such as press releases, brochures, newspaper and magazine advertisements, and online publications.
- Professionally promote the products and services to attract new customers and/or target markets.
- Authorize information for publication, such as interviews with reporters or articles describing activities of the brand.
Social Media & Website
- Launches and grows presence on social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Works cross functionally to ensure social media goals align with dealership goals.
- Writes and curates content designed to engage followers and promote the brand in a positive way.
- Creates and executes social media campaigns to promote the brand and dealership.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by responding to any complaints, questions and comments left on the Huck's social media pages in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Continuously monitors site analytics to see what types of content followers respond to the most and adjusts the strategy accordingly.
- Prepares reports to update leadership on usage statistics.
- Responds to requests for information from the media.
- Writes press releases or other media communications to promote the dealership.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, rider groups, or public interest groups.
- Plans and directs development or communication of programs to maintain favorable public perceptions of the company’s accomplishments.
- Develops public relations strategies that will influence public opinion or promote ideas, products, or services.
- Updates and maintains content posted on the Web.
- Prepares and edits organizational publications for internal or external audiences.
- Arranges public appearances to increase product or service awareness or to promote goodwill.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Prefer knowledge and experience with marketing of motorcycles, moped, ebikes, mountain bikes and other products, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Creative, personable, presentable and articulate.
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Project management.
- Time management.
- Proficient with industry tools
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends - not always but when needed.
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability (when required for special events)
- Marketing: 2-3 years (Preferred)
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Huck Cycles is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 704-779-4097 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.|||Huck HQ, 11020 Bailey Road, Unit D, Cornelius NC, 28031|||Brand and Marketing||||||-gIgcWcLwusN-DAu|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false