Customer Support Manager APPLY NOW
We are looking for a rad human to join our team as a Customer Service Manager. You will manage the day to day communication with customers and potential customers.
A bit about us
Huck is a rapidly growing manufacture of electric motorbikes and gear. We strive to be an awesome place to work and provide amazing benefits for all employees. We build products that we all love, provide incredible experiences to our customers, and are changing the world by getting more people on electric. When you’re on our team, you’re taken care of, encouraged to learn and grow, and given lots of opportunities to do so. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back. Give us an idea and we will bring it to life!
Our team is looking for an amazing Customer Service Manager to join our team. In this role you will build and maintain relationships with Huck's customers, lead service and support for all customer needs, support online order processing, verification of order correctness and most importantly ensure our customers are having a great experience with Huck.
- In this role you will build and maintain relationships with Huck's customers
- Support the General Manager in handling retail walk-ins
- Responsible for all customer service related issues
- Be an ambassador for Huck
- Handle day-to-day correspondence via email & phone
- Process online order - timely & accurately
- Manage backorders & shipments
- Work with our supply chain team to facilitate customer communications
- Be communication and education liaison between Huck and customers
- Verify all orders before shipment for accuracy
- Prepare weekly bike pickups
- Flexible and fun company culture
- Competitive health care
- PPO & HDHP medical plan options, Dental insurance, Vision insurance
- Competitive vacation package
- Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
- Employee discounts on all product
- Experience in customer service via phone, email, chat and social media
- Passion for developing relationships with customers
- Impeccable attention to detail delivered flawlessly under pressure
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 3yrs experience in the customer service industry
- Motorcycle, moped, motocross, ebike or mountain bike experience a plus
Does this sound like you? Please apply and join us!
Huck Cycles is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 704-779-4097 or email@example.com
Recruitment Agencies: Although we value the services you provide, at this time we are not leveraging external 3rd party recruitment resources for this search. Should those needs change, we will seek your assistance directly.
|||Huck HQ, 11020 Bailey Road, Unit D, Cornelius NC, 28031|||Customer Support||||||TNP0PMqakPqefwcF|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false