Designed and built in North Carolina, the redesigned 2022 Overland, has a distinctively rugged appearance, with an angular aluminum chassis and a customizable panel framework, multiple modular add-ons for gear and storage and large front and rear racks.
Commission your own unique build of this all new 2022 Overland Model. Ready for the rider who wants to dial in the design and look of the build.
CORE FEATURES 3000W MODELS
- Bikes Are Shipped with Certificate of Origin as an Electric Moped
- 49cc Moped Class
- QS 205 3000w Nominal /6000w Peak Hub Motor
- 40 Miles Range Per Charge
- Speed Modes Programmed
- Mode 1: 18 mph
- Mode 2: 30 mph (legal moped speeds)
- Mode 3: 45+ mph (off-road or private property use only)
- Vintage Moped Style Steel Frame (Made in the USA)
- Standard Black Seat
- Triple-Tree Handle Bar Mounts with Inverted Front Forks
- 17" Front & Rear Tires
- Maximum Load : 275lbs
- Motorcycle Quality Rear & Front Hydraulic Disc brakes
- The Rebel Now Comes Standard with Foot Pegs
- Flat Panel LCD Display
- On/Off Key Switch
- Park Mode
- AC 110-240V 5A Charger (Standard Wall Outlet)
- Full-Twist Throttle
- 12v Conversion System for Accessories, Horn and Lights
- LED Headlight w/ High and Low Beams
- LED Turn Signals & Integrated Brake Light
These are not toys - they are vehicles. As such, upkeep and maintenance may be required. Higher speeds may cause vibration, like that of a motorcycle or moped, and may create the need to twist a wrench or check a connection. Please do not purchase the Rebel, Stinger or Overland if you are afraid to get your hands dirty and tighten the occasional bolt or fix a loose connection.
This bike should be registered as a moped if the rider intends to ride on the road. When operating the bike, on road or off road, we recommend wearing the proper protective gear and obeying proper laws and regulations. It is also recommended that unless registered, the Overland should only be ridden on private property and roads.
Please check with your local laws regarding the legal limits and requirements for mopeds.
Please be aware, we do charge a cancellation fee on any cancellation after 48 hrs of purchase. Please see our policy for more details.
*VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE METRICS ARE PROSPECTIVE, REFLECTING CURRENT ENGINEERING AND DESIGN DIRECTION. FINAL PRODUCTION SPECIFICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE METRICS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. FEATURES, OPTIONS AND ADD ONS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON ALL MODELS.
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY FEDERAL, STATE AND/OR LOCAL TAX SUBSIDIES OR INCENTIVES WHICH MAY BE AVAILABLE.