2022 RebelRegular price $6,200.00 Sale price $5,800.00 Save $400.00
Rebel, designed for those that want a truer moped experience, is a retro-inspired electric moped, built by hand using as many locally sourced materials as possible. This model has a vintage vibe with all the benefits of todays rad electric technology.
Order your ride today for a Late March Delivery!
- Bikes are shipped with Certificate of Origin as an Electric Moped
- 49cc Moped Class
- Speeds Mode programmed
- Mode 1: 20 mph
- Mode 2: 30 mph (legal moped speeds)
- Mode 3: 45 mph (off-road use only)
- Vintage Moped Style Steel Frame (Made in the USA)
- Triple-Tree Handle Bar Mounts with Inverted Front Forks
- 17" Front & Rear Tires
- Maximum Load : 275lbs
- Motorcycle quality Rear & Front Hydraulic Disc brakes
- The Rebel now comes standard with Foot Pegs
- Flat Panel LCD Display
- On/Off Key Switch
- Park Mode
- AC 110-240V 5A Charger
- Full-Twist Throttle
- 12v Conversion System for Accessories, Horn and Lights
- LED Headlight w/ High and Low Beams
- LED Turn Signals & Integrated Brake Light
Performance and Spec Details
- BATTERY: Standard 3000 kWh (5a charger included)
- MOTOR: QS 205 3000w Nominal /6000w Peak
- CONTROLLER- SVMC7280
- CHARGING TIME AND LIFE: 4-6 Hours; > 1000 cycles
- RANGE: Average 35-50 Miles but varies by rider type and terrain
- HANDLEBARS: Standard 7/8” Low Rise
These are not your average Chinese E-Bikes. You need to treat them as motorcycles. As such, upkeep and maintenance may be required. With the higher speeds that our bikes reach vibration is likely to occur and cause, like a motorcycle or moped, the need to twist a wrench or check a connection may occur. Please do not purchase the Rebel, Stinger or Fury if you are afraid to get your hands dirty and tighten the occasional bolt or fix a loose connection.
This bike should be registered as a moped if the rider intends to use on the road. When operating the bike at high speeds we recommend wearing the proper protective gear and obeying proper laws and regulations. It is also recommended that unless registered, the Stinger should only be ridden on private property and roads.
Please check with your local laws regarding the legal limits and requirements for Mopeds.
Please be aware, we do charge a cancellation fee on any cancellation after 48rs of purchase. Please see our policy for more details.
*VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE METRICS ARE PROSPECTIVE, REFLECTING CURRENT ENGINEERING AND DESIGN DIRECTION. FINAL PRODUCTION SPECIFICATIONS AND PERFORMANCE METRICS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. FEATURES, OPTIONS AND ADD ONS MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE ON ALL MODELS.
*PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY FEDERAL, STATE AND/OR LOCAL TAX SUBSIDIES OR INCENTIVES WHICH MAY BE AVAILABLE.